Jon

Jon
I'm gonna get around to that!

My Blog List

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December Continues

Here we are its Mid December, not alot to say just that I will be headed to NC on Christmas Day, I got a great deal on Allegiant into spartanburg, I am tempted to park some old car there near the Airport, it would be awesome to just take a cab a Bang, right to the mountain, how feesable would that be?? Well, Im meeting a truss guy on the 29th to discuss stacking 3 sets of trusses atop each other to build the A-Frame Shell, (have I written this already?) anyway, it's seems like its goona be very expensive, and I have no $$ but, I have gotten this far and its been ok, so, damn the torpedoes and global economic meltdown, I'm DOIN IT!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people here do that...leave a car near the airport and it's not anywhere near the drive you have!

    ReplyDelete