Jon

Jon
I'm gonna get around to that!

My Blog List

Monday, October 5, 2009

A teardrop for the Teardrop......

My Teardrop Trailer is sold, thanks for all your inquiries. I sold it to a woman that plans to take the "Pearl" cross-country and find as many free and SAFE camping spots as she does so. She told me about a site called "Boonedocking.com" that lists several good spots, that inspired me to google a few more "Cheap camping" is another blog I found...in the meanwhile, the proceeds from the sale of the Pearl went into building my foundation for my A-frame in the NC mountains, so, in a way, the Pearl will always be with me, and as for her new owner, happy trails! May your travels be happy and I hope you enjoy sailing the highways and byways with her as much as I did! ( Dont worry! I am already looking at more cool camping tiny trailers)

1 comment:

  1. And there are lots out there..half of the fun is the looking, as our Daddy used to say...

    Congrats on the sale and the investment into the A frame! Good on ya for giving up one pleasure to have another one.

    ReplyDelete